A public health physician who, through poetry, tears, and a pinch of humor, reflects on her life living in the world of medicine, patient care, and whimsical daydreaming.
To that hiatus sweet,
she bids farewell
to rise to her feet
and don her white tail.
For truly did she miss each one of you,
C-dog, Amity…ol’ Noodle too.
Randoms by a Random, WritersDream,
OneSpoiledBacon— uh…Cat, I mean!
To all others I have failed to name,
forgive me, for I am truly to blame.
As I am merely, sadly, only a doc–
a doc who can’t rhyme but thinks she’s a pup.
Pup. Cup. Rupp. Knupp.
Oh dear, now I’ve run amok.
What I meant to say, but failed to do, is…
Happy Holidays to all of you!
How would you like to receive an extra dose of Puppydoc
that is friendly to your inbox
and that will bring a smile to your week?
If you already know you do…push the button below!
If you don’t know yet…please read on:
What is a Weekend Reverie…?
- It is an email created by Puppydoc that you would receive once every month.
- It is a supplement to Musings that offers a more personal glimpse into Puppydoc’s mind.
- Each email includes a dose of inspiration and encouragement to help put a smile on your face.
- They also include full texts of new blog posts….just in case you missed anything.
- Here is a sample of what it could look like:
So if the idea of a periodic Puppydoc email sounds appealing to you…go ahead and join by clicking below!
And if you end up not liking it…unsubscribing will also be easy.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
I search amongst the trees.
Hollow voices, rusting chimes
haunt my thoughts beneath.
Shadows bared by waters of black
reveal a conscience frayed.
Silken hope, luminous,
I depart to its embrace.