At PhoebeMD.com, our mission is to inspire, inform, and empower the reader community. If you are knowledgeable in the field of health and wellness, have a powerful personal health journey to share, or are a poet or writer with inspirational words, we welcome you to reach out to us to be considered for publication on our blog.
What We Look For
Personal Health StoriesIf you have an inspiring, empowering, or uplifting health-related journey that you feel could help others in the PhoebeMD.com community, we also welcome you to send us your story to be considered. Stories that get published on PhoebeMD:
- Are genuine and heartfelt
- Aim to encourage, educate, and touch the hearts of our readers
- Aim to maintain an overall positive tone without sounding irreverent, antagonistic, or resentful
- Visit here to browse previously published stories
Inspirational PoemsIf you write poetry and have one that you think would inspire or uplift the PhoebeMD community, we welcome you to submit it for consideration! For poetry submissions:
- Examples of acceptable themes: Gratitude, compassion, general inspiration, encouraging words for hard times
- Styles: All forms of poetry are welcome.
- Editing: PhoebeMD reserves the right to perform occasional edits in formatting or wording for clarity and impact.
- Featured poems will be fully credited to the author with a link provided to your blog/website.
- Visit here to browse previously published poems
Health & Wellness Articles
If you are a credentialed professional who would like to share on a health-related topic, we welcome you to submit an article. This includes all types of health care providers as well as wellness/fitness experts. In order to maintain the standard of quality of trustworthy and unbiased health information available on PhoebeMD.com, we are interested in well-written and researched (evidence-based) articles that will both empower and educate the expanse of the PhoebeMD.com community. Topics may include but are not limited to:
- Diet & Nutrition
- Fitness & Exercise
- Mental Health & Self-Care
- Living with or overcoming health conditions
- Taking care of loved ones with health conditions
Guidelines for Submissions
- Articles and stories should be between approximately 600 and 1500 words.
- Poetry submissions can be of any length.
- For health articles, the tone should be informative and educational without sounding biased or promotional in nature.
- Personal stories should be written with the goal of inspiring readers who may be going through similar circumstances, with an overarching tone that is positive and encouraging.
- Please source all health claims. If you mention a statistic or a research study in your piece, include a link to that article. Put relevant links in brackets next to the claim or statement.
- AUTHOR BIO:
- Along with your submission, include an Author Bio and links to your website/blog.
- Highlight your credentials—including where you trained, any books you’ve written, and publications you’ve been featured in.
- PhoebeMD.com reserves the right to edit the wording and formatting of your article as necessary for clarity and tone.
- SUBMISSION LIMIT:
- There is no limit for the number of submissions you are allowed to send in. Therefore, we encourage you to submit any articles/poems that you would like to be considered for publication.
- While PhoebeMD.com cannot guarantee publication of all guest content, we do carefully consider each submission. Therefore, we recommend sending in more than one article to increase your chances of publication.